About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
The primary function of this role is to support our manufacturing team. You will build, configure, pack and fulfill orders that supports departmental timelines, company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will have or embody the ability to stay on task, follow a project all the way though, have a keen eye for changes in product or software and the ability to bring those changes to the attention of the supervisor or to the team. The ability to help fellow team members in group tasks or projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the production department with the various needs as instructed.
- Use general hand tools including drills, box cutters, and snap machines
- Ability to help pack large orders ins shipping boxes.
- Ability to Navigate a PC (Windows), send emails via Gmail, data entry and entire time
- Test/Configure Various equipment at entry level
- Perform inventory counts
- Work with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Report any machinery issues to management
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by removing waste for the department.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred
- Google email and drive experience
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Attention for detail is a must
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching up to 40lbs consistently
- Able to work 8 to10 hour shifts standing for extended periods of time
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Must be able to adapt to change and willing to take on new challenges, ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, there will be: frequent use of hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; continually required to sit, stand, talk or hear and utilization of hands and finger dexterity; occasionally required to balance, bend, stoop or kneel; occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 40 pounds; continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply HERE