About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the PM III will manage the project plan for complex assigned projects including high profile and/or strategic new accounts to ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and achieves business mission and objectives. This includes managing project plans, oversight of project controls, facilitating meetings, project metrics collection and assessment, risk management, contract management, and contingency planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages complex projects from planning through delivery
- Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements, schedules, cost, and meeting plans are communicated.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and budget
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Design and control the project kick-off process and ensures customer requirements are met within a detailed statement of work
- Conduct project meetings with the clients including calls, status meetings, and closeout procedures
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track & communicate the overall project progress to senior stakeholders
- Ensure project roadmap is aligned with department resources and company objectives
- Define and assess project risks, both technical and non-technical, and effectively deploy mitigation plans
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Maintain lessons learned registry as needed with feedback from team members
- Support growth opportunities and facilitate new business
- Mentor and train team members on standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Perform coaching for a team of 2-3 project managers.
- Monitor and report team performance to the Program Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 5+ years of proven working experience in project management or software project management
- PMP certification required
- Six Sigma Green Belt highly preferred
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to perform in high-stress situations
- Acute attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Able to grasp technical subjects and communicate technical requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, there will be: frequent use of hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; continually required to sit, stand, talk or hear and utilization of hands and finger dexterity; occasionally required to balance, bend, stoop or kneel; occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 40 pounds; continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply HERE