About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
The Warehouse/Hardware Production Associates primary responsibility is to operate heavy press to install grommets on various weight of fabrics. Reporting to the Uniform Product Manager, you will work Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm.
We observe 10 holidays, Paid STD, LTD, Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, up to a 4% match on 401k, and also have an in-house chef that caters lunch daily, Monday-Thursday at no cost to the employees! Paid parking and accessible to MARTA.
- Restocking supplies
- Ability to operate heavy press to install grommets on various weights of fabrics.
- Use general hand tools
- Prepare items to go to shipping.
- Navigate a PC (Windows), send emails via Gmail, data entry and entire time
- Record data in spreadsheets
- Perform inventory counts
- Work with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Report any machinery issues to management
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by removing waste for the department.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred
- Google email and drive experience
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Attention for detail is a must
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching up to 40lbs consistently
- Able to work 8 to10 hour shifts standing for extended periods of time
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, there will be: frequent use of hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; continually required to sit, stand, talk or hear and utilization of hands and finger dexterity; occasionally required to balance, bend, stoop or kneel; occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 40 pounds; continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply HERE