About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
The primary function of this role is to support our uniform manufacturing team. You will receive, count, package, modify, perform quality control checks of various items and fulfill orders that support departmental timelines, company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will have or embody the ability to stay on task, follow a written procedure, follow a project all the way through and have a keen eye for quality. You must understand the troubleshooting process, be able to solve problems by yourself, and possess the discernment to bring valid concerns to the attention of the supervisor or to the team. You must be self-motivated and able to work independently or in a group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Use general hand tools including drills, box cutters, and various production equipment
- Learn various and unique techniques required for production
- Maintain spreadsheets and documentation
- Communicate internally and externally through use of email or chat
- Perform inventory counts and audits
- Ability to package various orders and protect them for shipping
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Report any machinery issues to management
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Travel as required
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Employees are expected to arrive at work on time and fully prepared for their scheduled shifts, maintaining regular and consistent attendance.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents
- Gmail, Sheets and Google Drive experience (or equivalent)
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to multitask and to be flexible
- Attention for detail is a must
- Able to work 8 to 10-hour shifts standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Must be able to adapt to change and willing to take on new challenges, ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, there will be: frequent use of hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; continually required to sit, stand, talk or hear and utilization of hands and finger dexterity; occasionally required to balance, bend, stoop or kneel; occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 40 pounds; continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply HERE