A pioneer in the tech industry, Utility Associates is proudly a US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile Digital Multimedia Evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
Our employees enjoy a great working environment, catered lunches 4 days a week, unlimited snacks and coffee, free parking, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, company paid life insurance, STD, & LTD and 401K
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Support, the TSS will be the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance. The TSS will provide technical support and escalation assistance by responding to customer’s telephone and email inquiries. A TSS will escalate unresolved issues to the next tier level of support and follow-up and update customers status and information.
The shift we are hiring for:
- open availability/shift differential.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers and internal users
- Provide support and resolve issues via phone, e-mail and remote sessions
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Send technical documentation to customers who have lost or misplaced theirs
- Refer difficult cases to a senior analyst or support tech
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
- Make hardware recommendations for customers whose machines cannot support the software
- Document cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system
- *********All staff will be required to work other assigned schedules as needed*******
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 1-year experience in information technology or technical support
- Network+ certification (strongly preferred but not required)
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Networking, hardware, Linux and PC
- Strong attention to details
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply here