Reporting to the Director of the Client Success, the primary functions of this role include driving revenue growth to goal, within an existing book of business by offering expanded services within the Utility portfolio, in parallel of services support coverage based on the needs of the client base served. It will be required to also obtain local area market intelligence from multiple sources, including but not limited to, legislative bodies, establish contacts within our existing book of business, and interrelated departments and associations. The role is designed to visit an average of 2 to 3 clients per travel week, with after action reporting, lead generation, and pipeline management narrated through Utility’s ERP systems.
- • Conduct 2 – 3 onsite visits per travel week.
- • Provide accurate pricing on contracts.
- • Maintain the highest levels of enthusiasm with all clients, in the face of a fast-paced, yet rewarding environment.
- • Document specific client interactions and follow to resolution.
- • Partner with the outside sales team in facilitating requests for pricing, support, and/or activities that lead to greater speed-to-revenue.
- • Upgrade, expansion, and cross-selling sales as defined by corporate goals.
- • Completion of after-action reporting visits and debrief with direct report and UA leadership.
- • Maintenance of contacts, leads, and opportunities in UA’s HubSpot platform.
- • Provide troubleshooting and escalate as needed.
- • Collect and report on local legislation impacting video evidence and camera collection systems, in market.
- • Manage and plan continual client communications.
- Identify and act upon upselling/cross-selling opportunities resulting in upgrade, expansion, and cross-
- selling as defined by corporate goals.
- • Track sales orders and aid with providing shipping updates to clients.
- • Support outside sales team as needed.
- • Complete tickets, tasks and /or other required CRM activities in the designated ERP system.
- • Aggregate purchases over historical timelines.
- • Respond to all e-mails and calls in a timely manner.
- • Support survey functions as required.
- • Support various order types required by multiple departments
- Associate degree required (bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred).
- 2+ years of direct client relations management.
- up to 50% travel requirement.
- Demonstrated success in handling dynamic and evolving business circumstances.
- Client first attitude: while maintaining diligence in commitments and connecting with your manager as situations arise requiring leadership support.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel required.
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite preferred.
- Experience in HubSpot platform preferred.
- Demonstration of strong customer service focus.
- Proactive, continuous improvement approach towards client service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Healthy attention to detail.
- Application of high levels of organization and prioritization.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Fluent understanding of sales principles and best demonstrated client service practices.
- Positive attitude and flexible approach towards newly developed processes and procedures.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here:Strategic Account Manager (trinethire.com)