About Us: Utility is an innovative technology company that continually delivers groundbreaking digital systems for frontline professions that depend on speed, accuracy, easy-to-access data, and transparency in their work. Immerse yourself in our vibrant culture. At Utility Associates Inc., we foster a purpose-driven environment that values ethical practices and teamwork. We prioritize transparency and trust-building, creating a supportive atmosphere for growth and innovation. Our team wholeheartedly embraces diversity, promoting an inclusive harmony. We highly value work-life balance and celebrate employees’ contributions within a recognition-driven culture. Join us at Utility Associates Inc. for a fulfilling experience where positive impact and collaboration shape a brighter future.
Why join us? Utility provides a comprehensive program for our employees’ five pillars of well-being and benefits:
- Emotional Health: Paid Time Off – 3 weeks per calendar year
- Physical Health: Selection of ten group health plans to fit every family situation – several are fully paid for employees and dependents. Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Savings Accounts are available.
- Social Health: Community Online Academy on a variety of courses for personal development
- Professional Health: Tuition Reimbursement for College Courses and Continuing Education Expenses
- Financial Health: Retirement Savings Plan with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Other Benefits: Voluntary Insurance, Basic Life AD&D, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Enjoy a free chef-inspired lunch Monday-Thursday: Treat yourself to a delicious chef-inspired lunch provided by the company from Monday to Thursday, eliminating the need to worry about meal planning and preparation during those days.
Your Role: The Analyst must be able to implement programs and tactics to increase product demand, enhance sales, and identify additional sales channels. The Analyst role will live at the intersection of marketing, sales and finance. Possess a solid understanding of B2B market trends through in-depth research. Ability to review and analyze data from economic trends, various advertising methods, and population groups. Conduct research to identify new marketing opportunities and develop innovative concepts to promote brand awareness. Compile data to discover potential gaps and market opportunities for the future development of ongoing strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Tracking and Analysis (60%)
- Regularly analyze and communicate results, ROI, and any unexpected outcomes to management.
- Frequently provide monthly and quarterly KPI reporting for management.
- Measure and report monthly on project-based ROIs and data analysis.
- Constantly track and measure marketing outcomes, including marketing activities, response,
leads, sales, and retention.
- Analyze data sets to set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and
- Regularly monitor and analyze lead behavior to understand the buyer journey. Continuously
refine inbound marketing strategies to improve customer conversion rates.
- Frequently collects and analyzes online statistics to identify marketplace trends and best
practices to optimize online marketing performance.
- Frequently manage and optimize lead acquisition campaigns that drive demand, traffic and highquality leads
- Strategy and Implementation (30%)
- Occasionally participate in strategy sessions to identify client and prospect sales opportunities.
- Frequently generate innovative concepts for improved strategies and to promote our brand and
- Frequently utilize SEO analytics and SEM techniques to increase traffic to the website.
- Occasionally develops, curates, and deploys compelling content to attract visitors and promote
- Occasionally prepare and launch email, and mobile marketing campaigns.
- Frequently organize data for new and prospective customers within CRM (HubSpot), ensuring
communications, activity and participation are logged and information is accurate.
- Frequently ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
- Occasionally use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Frequently facilitate and distribute incoming requests from contact forms for the company.
- Occasionally develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests,
projects, and marketing plans
- Research (10%)
- Occasionally conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer
preferences to support campaign creations (PPC advertising, email marketing).
- Occasionally other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in marketing, business, business analytics is required. A
Certificate in Digital Marketing is preferred.
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing analytics experience required.
- 3+ years of experience using HubSpot CRM & Marketing Platform preferred.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools; for example Google Analytics, Google AdWords,
Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Excel, Power BI, SQL, NetSuite, Certify, and Stampli.
- Strategy and Implementation
- Experience with Digital/Internet Marketing; SEO/SEM; content creation; data analysis and
- Knowledge of digital marketing across social, display and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change and have a forward-thinking mindset.
- Must be highly organized with outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed up to 10% (including occasional weekends).
- Bonus: Experience with R-Studio, Python, External & Internal APIs.
Joining the team: If you’re a motivated and experienced Senior Digital Marketing Analyst we invite you to join our team. Help us create superior utility products that have a lasting impact on our customers’ lives.
Click to apply, HERE