About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
The primary function of this role is to provide management and oversight of the BodyWorn manufacturing department. You will develop processes, ensure that production deliverables are manufactured to the highest standard of quality and will utilize available department resources to ensure timelines and company goals are met.
We observe 10 holidays,, Paid STD, LTD, Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, up to a 4% match on 401k, and also have an in-house chef that caters lunch daily, Monday-Thursday at no cost to the employees! Paid parking and accessible to MARTA.
- Identify quality and productivity improvements using lean principles and six sigma tools
- Effectively communicate weekly productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Oversee productivity of all production teams and departments
- Oversee quality of all production teams and departments
- Oversee inventory counts and perform inventory audits
- Recruit, select, onboard, train, and mentor employees.
- Work with sales and operations to forecast material and labor needs
- Maintain inventory levels in NetSuite based on historical and trending sales data
- Ordering and purchasing of production materials
- Ensure timeliness and quality of outside vendor deliverables
- Ensure proper NetSuite records and documentation are linked to all manufacturing and shipping processes
- Administrative use and oversight of NetSuite sales orders, purchase orders and fulfillments for the manufacturing teams and related items
- Establish and maintain stock and inventory locations that align physical locations with inventory locations in NetSuite
- Actively manage the open orders and backlog reports in order to rapidly fulfill and close orders
- Oversee the RMA replacement and fulfillment process
- Collaborate with product development and engineering teams to identify trends in RMA devices
- Resource budgeting and planning
- Staff development and training
- Oversee the warehouse and shipments/deliveries
- Collaborate with product development and engineering teams to create product SKUs for new products/bundles
- Collaborate with inside sales to ensure all billable projects have valid sales orders and documentation
- Manage daily emails and provide necessary communication for other team members and leadership
- Effectively communicate project status internally and externally throughout the production/fulfillment process
- Ensure proper operation of machinery and equipment in the manufacturing areas
- Ensure all team members maintain a clean and safe work area
- Ensure SOPs are followed and consistently updated as needed
- Foster an environment of collaboration and team work
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Travel as required
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned
- 5+ years experience working in industrial production
- Experience in forecasting and inventory management
- Proficient in Google suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in NetSuite (preferred)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective decision-making skills
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Able to adapt to rapid change and to be flexible
- Associates degree or higher preferred
Physical Demands: This position involves sitting for extended intervals. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, and crouching. May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply HERE Production Manager (trinethire.com)