About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
The Product Manager is responsible for the planning and execution throughout the Product lifecycle, including market and competitor analysis, identifying customer needs, documenting product requirements, developing, and articulating market positioning and value proposition and defining a solution roadmap. The Product Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders including executives, engineering, sales, marketing, finance, operations, and technical support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Product Manager will immerse themselves in evaluating, planning and executing extensions to current product offers, entry into new markets, and new product offerings. For their focus areas, the Product Manager will develop an expert level of understanding of customer experience, enabling technologies, and competing offers.
We observe 10 holidays,, Paid STD, LTD, Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, up to a 4% match on 401k, and also have an in-house chef that caters lunch daily, Monday-Thursday at no cost to the employees! Paid parking and accessible to MARTA.
- Launch and lifecycle manage new line of service focused on real time situational awareness for Public Safety market. Scope of services include integration of IP camera feeds, ability to remotely access cameras for streaming and extracting recorded video, and video analytics.
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product roadmaps to help drive adoption of the products and differentiating features
- Make creative recommendations to expand product portfolio
- Support geographic expansion efforts into Canada, Mexico, and potentially other markets
- Construct the business case for new services or markets and gain internal approval
- Drive implementation of approved plan to achieve agreed upon market growth objectives
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and acceptance criteria
- Help define product pricing strategy
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Conduct beta and pilot programs for new products/features
- Participate in daily/weekly meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products, the market, relevant technology and competition. Be the go-to person for functional issues and questions
- Support and help deliver go to market launch plans. Work closely with marketing, executives and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work with sales and customer service teams to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Provide support for product demonstrations, trade shows and similar marketing activities
- Conduct technical product benchmarks and competitive analyses to feed marketing/sales activities
- Deliver a regular (e.g. monthly) sales volume, revenue and profit forecasts
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
Experience and Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a Certified Product Manager (CPM)
- Five to seven (5 – 7) years of work experience as a product manager or as an associate product manager focused on B2B SaaS-based services.
- Knowledge of IP cameras, integration and networking including RTSP and ONVIF
- Experience in public safety is a plus but not required
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Skilled at working effectively and influencing cross functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Sound judgement and good business acumen
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and client-facing communication skills
- Skilled at communicating in engineering jargon and non-technical language as well as translating between the two
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Solid understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Physical Demands: This position involves sitting for extended intervals. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, and crouching. May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply HERE Product Manager (trinethire.com)