About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team, you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
Reporting to the Client and Partner Success Director, the primary functions of this role include driving revenue growth within existing book of business. There are administrative functions involved in this position that include generating quotes, estimates, and sales orders for various software services and hardware components. To ensure customer satisfaction levels, cold-calling and relationship cultivation will be required. Other major functions of this role include contract renewal, upselling, identifying service gaps, documenting customer interactions, and other various customer service functions.
- Provide accurate pricing on contracts.
- Document specific customer interactions and escalate to the appropriate department.
- Partner with the direct sales team in facilitating requests for pricing, support, and/or activities that lead to greater speed-to-revenue.
- Process orders and provide sales quotes. Conduct a minimum of 2 outreach calls to our existing customer base, per working day.
- Provide troubleshooting and escalate as needed. Identify and act upon upselling/cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage and plan continual customer communications.
- Process sales orders, quotes, estimates, renewals, and uniform requests. Track sales orders and aid with providing shipping updates to customers.
- Support direct sales team as needed. Complete tickets, tasks and /or other required CRM activities in the designated ERP system. Aggregate purchases over historical timelines.
- Respond to all e-mails and calls in a timely manner or as instructed by your manager.
- Support survey functions as required. Support various order types required by multiple departments.
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred). 1-2 years of sales support or inside sales experience required.
- Must easily adapt positively to rapid change is the key to success in this role.
- Customer first attitude: while maintaining diligence in commitments and connecting with your manager as situations arise requiring leadership support.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite preferred but willing to train.
- HubSpot/Salesforce CRM proficiency
- Demonstration of strong customer service focus. Proactive, continuous improvement approach towards customer service. • Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Application of high levels of organization and prioritization.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Fluent understanding of sales principles and best demonstrated customer service practices.
- Positive attitude and flexible approach towards newly developed processes and procedures.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel . All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply here