Utility is looking for a dedicated and passionate in-house recruiter to join our small but mighty HR team. This position will develop and execute recruiting and staffing strategies by identifying, recruiting, screening, and qualifying candidates meeting the requirements, knowledge, skills, and abilities for our career opportunities. Provides consultative guidance to hiring managers on the recruiting process and market conditions. Collaborates with hiring managers to move identified candidates through recruiting and onboarding process efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Conducts an intake meeting with hiring manager to understand the needs (must have, nice to have) and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions to ensure alignment with position requirements.
- Participates in creating a recruiting strategy for each open position, identifying appropriate job board, network or recruiting partner to source and build an adequate candidate pool.
- Recommends candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, screening interviews (prescreen and organizational fit) and assessments.
- Proactively identify and target passive candidates for open roles via LinkedIn.
- Support recruiting logistics as needed, such as scheduling interviews, posting and sharing jobs, and updating candidate profiles and statuses.
- Brainstorm and execute plans for new channels, platforms, and strategies for attracting candidates.
- Help improve our recruiting analytics and dashboards to track and report on key hiring metrics.
- Actively communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders to ensure all candidates have a positive experience regardless of the hiring decision.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or human resources preferred.
- You have at least 3 years of related recruiting experience managing the entire candidate lifecycle. Prior experience in a technology company is preferred.
- You can develop and execute sourcing strategies for the recruitment of a wide range of roles across multiple departments at all levels.
- You are an empathetic professional with a passion for fostering great candidate experiences.
- You are flexible, resourceful, and adaptable displaying persistence regardless of challenges.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and can engage with people of all experience levels and backgrounds.
- You are tech savvy with proficiency using Google Suite.
Perks and Benefits
- Fabulous work environment in the heart of Decatur. Free covered parking.
- Walking distance to the Decatur Marta Station – take advantage of our pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Enjoy a free chef-inspired lunch Monday-Thursday.
- Generous paid time off (15 days per year) with an additional floating holiday to use at your discretion.
- Extensive employee benefit choices that are comparable to what you would find at Fortune 100 organizations. Choose from medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (medical and dependent care), and health savings accounts.
- If you enroll in our group health plans you will have access to a Health Advocate to assist with health questions and resolve claims issues.
- Choose from various voluntary plans such as accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, pet insurance, home/auto insurance, legal, and personal excess liability insurance.
- Company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Option to get additional supplemental life/AD&D coverage to meet your family needs.
- Employee wellness program, a 24/7 concierge-style assistance service to address the needs of every family (counseling, health, financial and more).
- 401(k) Retirement plan to help save for your future. Pre- and post-tax deferral options with 100% match up to 4% up to yearly IRS maximums with immediate vesting.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team where you can make a difference!
Utility is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote team members regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status (as required by applicable law).
Our top goal as an employer is to bring together a diverse mix of talented people who are passionate and excited to join our company, have a desire to stay for a long time, and do their best work while they’re here. We take pride in the quality of the product and services we provide to our clients. We know none of it is possible without the hard work and commitment of our employees. Together we are working toward making our communities safer through transparency.
Compensation: Competitive total compensation package; commensurate with experience.
Please apply herehttps://www.ziprecruiter.com/quiz/job-description/92573c24