A pioneer in the tech industry, Utility Associates is proudly a US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile Digital Multimedia Evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
Our employees enjoy a great working environment, catered lunches 4 days a week, unlimited snacks and coffee, free parking, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, company paid life insurance, STD, & LTD and 401K
We are looking for a skilled Call center manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
Job Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time