The Project Manager III will manage the project plan for complex assigned projects and the Project Manager II will manage the project plan for assigned project including new client full scale deployments, existing client upgrades and various projects as needed to ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and achieves business mission and objectives. This includes managing project plans, oversight of projects controls, facilitating meetings, project metrics collection and assessment, risk management, contract management and contingency planning.
- Manages projects from planning through delivery
- Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure
- deliverables, requirements, schedules, cost, and meeting plans are communicated.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and budget
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Utilize established company tools, templates and standard operating procedure to manage projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for historical data
- Manage the project kick-off process and ensures customer requirements are met within a detailed statement of work
- Conduct project meetings with the clients including calls, status meetings, and closeout procedures
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track & communicate the overall project progress to senior stakeholders
- Ensure project roadmap is aligned with department resources and company objectives
- Define and assess project risks, both technical and non-technical, and effectively deploy mitigation plans
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Contribute feedback and lessons learned to improve processes and the overall project approach when necessary
- Primarily works independently with limited supervision
- Monitor and report team 2-3 project managers.
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach procedures and best practices.
- Support growth opportunities and facilitate new business
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- PMP certification required for the PMP III position
- PMI certification highly preferred (PMP/CAPM)
- Technical degree or Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools such as; Monday.com and NetSuite
- Able to understand, track, develop and maintain project based budgets
- Able to grasp technical subjects and communicate customer’s technical requirements to Engineers and other subject-matter-experts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply HERE Project Manager III and II (trinethire.com)
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team, you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.