About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.
The primary function of this role is to support the BodyWorn uniform team. You will sew, train internal and external stakeholders and develop documentation on the best practices for sewing and modifying uniforms for the BodyWorn system. You will work to support departmental timelines, company goals and objectives.
A successful candidate will have or embody the ability to communicate effectively, stay on task, follow a project all the way through and have a keen eye for quality. You will provide labor and administrative talents to support the Uniform Manager.
We observe 10 holidays,, Paid STD, LTD, Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, up to a 4% match on 401k, and also have an in-house chef that caters lunch daily, Monday-Thursday at no cost to the employees! Paid parking and accessible to MARTA.
- Train and certify studio tailors, 3rd party installers and manufacturers to install BodyWorn mounts according to specifications
- Work with studio tailors, 3rd party installers and manufacturers to insure the quality of sewing is met according to specifications
- Develop, implement, coordinate and schedule virtual and in person training classes for studio tailors, 3rd party installers and manufacturers
- Maintain records of certified studio tailors, 3rd party installers and manufacturers
- Collaborate with the Uniform Manager to determine the BodyWorn integration methods of the mounting systems into various uniforms
- Build training curriculum and training materials
- Provide customer uniform consulting to explain the process for delivery of their BodyWorn Uniform Deliverables
- Photograph and document new garments installations and processes
- Manage inventory of equipment and items needed for 3rd party installers and manufacturers
- Work with sewing tailors to insure their skills and time studies are met according to specifications
- Ensure proper operation of all team sewing equipment
- Update and follow Uniform Work Order assignments
- Sew modifications and retrofits as required to meet deployment dates
- Complete T&E modifications within required deployment dates
- Read and reply to work related email daily
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Travel as required
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Must become Fluent in all BodyWorn garment retrofits in 90 days
- Successfully meets or exceeds all standard uniform production/timeline goals
- Excellent communication, leadership, and training skills
- Excellent customer relation and customer service skills
- Computer and administrative skills
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
Physical Demands: This position involves sitting for extended intervals. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, and crouching. May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time