We are looking for a goal-oriented team member who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The business manager is responsible for growing market share with clients within a defined territory. The business manager will drive revenue growth by expanding relationships of the existing client base and identifying and closing new client opportunities. The ideal client will pursue opportunities for long term growth and revenue. You will work under the direction of the National Sales Director and within the Direct Sales Team to support team timelines and company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will have a professional appearance, excellent interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and have an excellent understanding of law enforcement needs.
- Conduct market research to determine sales leads and targets
- Create a comprehensive sales plan for the assigned region.
- Create and maintain a “pipeline” of sales leads
- Prioritize sales leads to best achieve sales goals/quotas
- Identify key personnel and decision makers at potential sales leads/opportunities
- Secure meetings with key personnel and decision makers at potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct presentations of the Utility solutions
- Create and provide quotes
- Work with the National Sales Director to create and provide “offer letters’ and customer service agreements to the customer.
- Will move sales leads to a full opportunity that culminates with a sale
- Utilize various software programs such as:
- Office 365
- Google Suite
- Hubspot Sales Software
- Supports the Direct Sales Team collectively and individually to achieve Company goals and objective to include:
- Trade Shows
- Referrals and References
- Resources Sharing
- Will achieve sales quotas as determined by the Company
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Specific knowledge of the law enforcement market
- Previous executive law enforcement experience preferred
- FBI National Academy graduate preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently with little supervision and direction
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent decision-making skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to operate in a team environment and be a team player
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, and embody a forward-thinking mindset
- Must be willing to learn and use Hubspot, and/or other applications as determined by the company
- Must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be organized, productive and results-driven
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee must be able to travel via automobile or airline unassisted
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply here:
About Utility Associates:
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS technology company – a pioneer in the digital evidence industry. As part of our talented team you can help us work toward making our communities safer through transparency. We are a proud US manufacturer and supplier of BodyWorn software and hardware solutions, including body cameras, in-car video, mobile routers, mobile digital multimedia evidence management systems, and situational awareness software technologies for law enforcement, transportation agencies, and various other organizations.