Utility Associates Inc. Driving Positive Change
At Utility Associates Inc., we are dedicated to promoting inclusivity within our community. Our culture prioritizes transparency, teamwork, and ethical practices that are driven by purpose. We value diversity and aim to create a supportive environment that encourages growth and innovation. If you join us, you can expect a fulfilling experience where collaboration is key to shaping a brighter future. We offer swift and efficient technological solutions to help organizations overcome critical challenges. Our digital innovations aim to revitalize front-line professions, renew respect for authority, and restore community trust.
Group Health Benefits and Wellbeing Support. Utility provides a comprehensive program for our employees’ five pillars of wellbeing.
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks per calendar year
- Holidays- 11 paid
- 24/7 live assistance from licensed counselors
- Virtual therapy options through Talk space and Sondermind
- Stress management app from Sanvello
- Crisis and Coping Support
- Selection of ten group health plans to fit every family situation – several are fully-paid for employees and dependents.
- 24/7 telemedicine options
- Condition Management
- Health Advocacy Program
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts are available.
- Fully-paid short and long term disability
- Caregiver Support
- Community Online Academy on a variety of courses for personal development
- Thousands of Courses are available for your professional development.
- Tuition Reimbursement for College Courses and Continuing Education Expenses
- Retirement Savings Plan with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Financial Planning and Coaching
- Legal Advice and Mediation
- Will Creation
- Tax Preparation
- Adoption Assistance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance: Basic Life AD&D, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance